Thursday, May 29, 2008

So for the inaugural post, just wanted to share a little about today. The boys and I went to the park and fed the emus. Got some great pictures of them. It's amazing how fast they grow up. They are so much fun to be around, although they can wear me out in no time. We played Letter Bingo and snuggled some too. Those are some of the sweetest times.

This evening I had softball practice, which was tiring, but productive. It's amazing how cathartic it can be to smack the snot out of the ball.... :) Looks like I will be playing first base. Makes me a little nervous, but excited at the same time. We'll see how it goes as the season progresses.

Looking forward to doing the blog thing. Hopefully it will be a great way to stay in touch with friends and family.

Anyway, that was about it. Nothing too momentous, just another full day.

No comments: